Friday, August 17, 2012

August's Sketch for My Creative Sketches

Hi...it's time to share August's Sketch from My Creative Sketches. You should head on over to the My Creative Sketches blog and join in on all the fun.

This months sketch was created by the talented Kim Keane


Here's my take on the sketch


This is a picture of my son Troy.  This is one of my favorite pictures of him...I love his little smirk.  I used an older collection from My Minds Eye to create this page.  It's called Stella & Rose Hattie.  It's one of my favorite boy collections.




This is the fabulous prize that's up for grabs


Thanks for stopping by;)

3 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa, thanks for leaving a comment on my blog ... popped over for a visit and I just adore your boys layout.... gorgeous!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wow, gorgeous page! such lovely papers to use for this LO..
    I haven't noticed this collection from My Minds Eye, but I will now be looking for it next time I'm in a Scrap store.. :)

    Toni..
    http://toniherron.aussieblogs.com.au/

    ReplyDelete
  3. thanks for the nice comment on my page ... I'm excited to have found a new scrappy challenge blog ... they seem to be disappearing at an alarming rate lately!

    I LOVE this page, my favorite of all of the DT examples. I love the colors you've chosen, the clean lines and how you made the flower pop!

    ReplyDelete