Friday, May 4, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook's May Reveal

Hi everyone!! It's the best day of the month again...My Creative Scrapbook's Reveal day!!  I had the pleasure of working with the Main and Album Kits this month.  I only have 2 pages with each kit to share this month.  I would have loved to due more, but I just didn't have enough time this month.  My mom came to Alaska to visit me visit for 12days...YAY!!!!!  We had the best time, and I can't wait for her to come back. 

First up is the Main kit...which featured Pink Paislee's Spring Jubilee Collection.


I did a lot of fussy cutting on this page





This months Album Kit featured Authentique's Genuine Collection.  This is one of my favorite kits...I love the color combo and the versatility of the pages.


 I made this page for my mom for Mother's Day.  This is a picture of myself, my mom, and my daughter...3 generations.  It was taken while she was here last week.  I hate having my picture taken, so it's a rare occasion for me to be in a photo...so my mom will think that this is a special treat. 



When my mom was here, we went on a trip to Seward and had the pleasure of taking a whale watching cruise.  We were fortunate enough to see some gray whales.  This is a picture of my family on the boat before we left the harbor. 



Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peak.  You should head over to My Creative Scrapbook and check out all the fabulous DT work ;)

1 comment:

  1. Great job with both kits! Ur pages r awesome !!

    ReplyDelete