Tuesday, May 15, 2012

May's Sketch

It's time for May's sketch over at My Creative Sketches. This months beautiful sketch was created by Tony Rangel, but it was inspired by a layout by Delaina Burns. The Sketch challenge will run from May 16 through June 14. For all of the details and rules please visit My Creative Sketches.
I'm looking forward to seeing your entry;)




I used the New My Minds Eye - Follow Your Heart - Be Amazing Collection.  I love love love this collection!!  It's perfect for boy or girls pages.  I decided that I should probably do a boy page.  It seems like I'm always just doing girl pages.  It took me a lot of searching to even find a decent picture.  My boys hate having there picture taken.  They will run and hide...it's pretty funny.  Especially my 14 yr old and my 11 yr old is about the same.  Every once in a while my 10 yr old will cooperate...lol.  So, I was pretty lucky to even get this shot, even though it's not the best. 

Do you want to see what fabulous prize is up for grabs?  Pam always offers the best prizes;)


Thanks for stopping by and if your not already following my blog, please do ;)

2 comments:

  1. ΚΑΛΗΜΕΡΑ MELISSA!!! ΠΟΛΥ ΟΜΟΡΦΗ Η ΣΥΝΘΕΣΗ ΣΟΥ!!!ΚΑΛΗ ΕΠΙΤΥΧΙΑ!!!!
    ΦΙΛΙΑ!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE your layout! It's gorgeous!!! :D

    ReplyDelete