Monday, February 6, 2012

My Creative Scrapbook February Main Kit reveal

I'm back to share my Main kit DT work for My Creative Scrapbook.  I'm in love with the Main kit this month...it's full of Crate Papers Heart Collection.  The little die-cuts in the Heart Collection are so cute.  The My Creative Scrapbook DT came up with some amazing samples using the Main kit...you should check it out DT Gallery.




 
So, these are pictures of my good friend Megan and her family.  She has such a super cute family.  I want to give a big shout out to Holly from Hawkley Studios for letting me use her beautiful photos. She takes fabulous pictures. So, if your in the Anchorage area, check out her website Hawkley Studios.

Thanks for visiting;)

1 comment:

  1. More beautiful layouts.You made a really beautiful work with this kit!!

    ReplyDelete