Saturday, February 4, 2012

It's reveal day at My Creative Scrapbook

Hi everyone!! It's reveal day at My Creative Scrapbook.  You're going to love this months kits...they're fabulous.  I had the pleasure of designing with the Creative and Main Kits this month. 

First up is the Creative Kit...it's full of the We R Memory Keepers Love Struck Collection.  This Collection is adorable!!

 




Don't you just love the little mail box?  As soon as I saw it...I knew that the Creative kit would be the perfect match for it.  I got it at Michaels for $3

Thank you so much for visiting my blog!! The My Creative Scrapbook DT gallery looks amazing...you should go check it out ;) My Creative Scrapbook DT Gallery.  Come back tomorrow to see my Main Kit work!!

1 comment:

  1. I can´t say wich one is my fav!!! All are really so precious!!!

    ReplyDelete