Tuesday, January 17, 2012

January's Sketch for My Creative Sketches

Hi everyone...it's time for January's Sketch for My Creative Sketches.  We had the pleasure of working with a beautiful sketch by Kim Keane.  The contest will be running until Feb 14th and Pam has a beautiful prize up for grabs.  So, head on over to My Creative Sketches and check out all the wonderful DT samples.  I can't wait to see your take on the sketch!!


Here's my take on the sketch


The beautiful prize that Pam's offering


Thanks for stopping by ;)

3 comments:

  1. Gosh Melissa this is such an amazing LO!!! I am so impressed with your work, thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  2. ΓΕΙΑ ΣΟΥ ΜΕΛΙΣΣΑ!!ΠΠΑΡΑ ΠΟΛΥ ΟΜΟΡΦΗ Η ΔΗΜΙΟΥΡΓΙΑ ΣΟΥ!!!!!ΜΠΡΑΒΟ!!!
    ΚΑΛΗ ΣΥΝΕΧΕΙΑ!!!ΦΙΛΙΑ!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a gorgeous layout - I love that woodland vibe you have on there - totally stunning work!

    ReplyDelete