Wednesday, January 4, 2012

It's reveal day at My Creative Scrapbook

I'm so excited to share the January My Creative Scrapbook kits with you this month.  Pam has come up with some amazing kits this month.  I had the pleasure of working with the Main kit which is full of Fancy Pants beautiful Winterland Collection and the Creative Kit which has Pink Paislee's super cute Snow Day Collection. 

First up...the Creative Kit






The Main Kit

Thank you so much for stopping by.  Swing by My Creative Scrapbook and check out all the DT's fabulous work.

4 comments:

  1. Hey Melissa.I don´t know why but I just realize that I wasn´t following your LO,but now I´m!!!!
    I´ve to say that I sooo love all your creations this month.When I saw your Pink Paislee layouts I ordered that collection!!! I couldn´t resist it LOL!!!
    You made an amazing work with your kits!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Melissa, you did an amazing job with both kits! I agree with Luzma, your work this month is superb but the LOs with the Creative Kit take the cake!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gorgeous work Melissa!!! I agree with the girls you did an amazing work with both kits. My fav. page is I love winter...I think everything is perfect!! the brown background color with the lovely photo and the details looks amazing! And the first page is so beautiful, too! love the reds and pink colors! Your photos are perfect for the kits!!! Hugs!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love, LOVE your kit creations (as always) Melissa!

    ReplyDelete