Wednesday, December 28, 2011

Nikki Sivils DT Call

Hi everyone...I'm so excited about this Nikki Sivils DT Call.  The call runs until midnight tonight...nothing like cutting it close.  Here's the link if you want to apply...there's still a little bit of time Nikki Sivils DT Call. As soon as I saw this call I knew that I wanted to apply, but I didn't have any Nikki Sivils product on hand and there aren't any local Scrapbook stores in Anchorage, so my super sweet friend Delaina sent me some of her old stash.  Thanks Delaina!!!

I just love all the super cute characters that Nikki puts on her papers.  I used her Tree Love Collection and My Friend Birdie Collection.  So, here are my 2 pages.







Thank you so much for taking a peek;)

1 comment:

  1. ΧΡΟΝΙΑ ΠΟΛΛΑ!!!!ΕΥΤΥΧΙΣΜΕΝΟ ΚΑΙ ΧΑΡΟΥΜΕΝΟ ΤΟ 2012!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete