Saturday, November 26, 2011

Sketch #3 for My Creative Scrapbook's Big Sketch Contest

Hi everyone...My Creative Sketches has released Sketch # 3 of their Big Sketch Contest.  If you haven't heard of the Big Sketch Contest it's a 3 month long Contest that consists of one new sketch every month. There are 3 winners chosen for every sketch and if you enter all three months you will be entered into a random drawing for the GRAND PRIZE...which is a 3 Month Subscription to the My Creative Scrapbook Limited Edition Kit.  If you miss a month, don't worry you can still do that months sketch to qualify for the Grand Prize.  Head on over to the My Creative Sketches blog to enter.




This is a picture of my brother and sister in law at the Marine Corps Ball a few weeks ago.  I did a little photo editing...I didn't want the colors to be quit so bright.  I love this picture.

 Sketch by Kim Keane




This is the prize that is up for grabs.  Pam always has the best prizes!! Thank you so much for stopping by and don't forget to become a follower ;)

1 comment: