Wednesday, October 5, 2011

My Creative Scrapbook's October Reveal

Hi ladies...I just wanted to share the mini album that I made with the October Album Kit.  This kit is super cute.  It has Three Bugs in a Rug's new Ashtyn Collection and the most beautiful 4" cream flower in the kit.  Perfect paper to match my daughters personality.

I made a tutorial on how I made the cover and altered the flower.  It will be posted on the My Creative Scrapbook website around the 10th here's the link How To. It will be called Oct "How I did that"

I also have a fun teaser for you all.  If you go check out the gallery...Pam has offered every DT member a prize to give away if one of there followers can answer how many Pages/altered items/cards are posted in the October DT gallery...here the link October DT Gallery.  I have a feeling that the prize will have Prima in it...hint hint.  Just leave me a comment with your answer.  Good Luck!!

Thanks for visiting my blog!! If your not already a follower, please become one!!

1 comment:

  1. Super cute mini album! I love the doodling you did around the scallops!
    I would have to say 113 for the amount of layouts? I am taking a totally random guess:)
    Looking forward to getting to know you at MCS.

    ReplyDelete