Tuesday, September 6, 2011

More to Reveal with My Creative Scrapbook

I'm back to share the wonderful Album Kit from My Creative Scrapbook.  This kit was absolutely gorgeous...full of flowers, beautiful trims,  and bright fun colors.  Definitely a girly kit...so lots of pictures of Alexis.


These are pictures of Alexis after her first ballet recital.  I did some distressing on this page and pieced the flower together out of 3 different flowers.


The kit came with some super cute chipboard pieces that had wands and little girl dress forms...very cute




The kit came with this beautiful diecut and I just glued the lace around the edge.  I used some of the Prima packaging as a matte for my photo. I absolutely loved the cute little lace heart that came in the kit.



I've scrapped this picture of Alexis before, but I couldn't resist using it again...it matched these papers so well.




And lastly, Alexis' first day of Kindergarten.  I used some of the trim from the kit to decorate the little girl dress form.



Thank you so much for visiting my blog.  Stop by My Creative Scrapbook and check out all of the design teams beautiful work.

1 comment:

  1. wow this is all so beautiful so wonderful job with the Kit

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete