Monday, September 5, 2011

It's reveal day at My Creative Scrapbook

Hi everyone!! It's the best time of the month again...reveal day at My Creative Scrapbook.  I had the pleasure of working with the Creative and Album Kits this month and there fabulous!! Today I'm going to share my work with the Creative Kit.  This kit was very versatile.  I was able to do a couple boy pages and some super cute girly pages also.  It's full of the NEW Pebbles Fresh Goods Collection.

First up I wanted to share one of my favorite boy pages of all time.  This is Kyle and Troy...my 2 younger sons on their first day of school about 2 weeks ago.

 

I made the ribbon flower with the blue ribbon that came in the kit.  There will be a tutorial posted here Tips and Techniques around the 10th of the month, so check it out. 

 
This is my daughter Alexis posing for the camera.  I was going for a very soft feel with this page.  I love how the kraft and pink go together


The foam Thickers that came in the kit were black, so I added a few coats of acrylic paint, glimmer mist, and ink to make these seem a little bit more vintage.  I have made a tutorial on how to do this on a previous project.  Here's the link if you want to check it out Vintage Letters


Next we have another page about Alexis.  She was around 2 years old here.  I love this picture...I think she's adorable with her tiny little pig tails.  The red checkered paper reminded me of the country, so I was going for a country/shabby chic look.  I cut the die cut shape from an old pattern that I had laying around and then hot glued some of the lace that came in the kit around the edges.


The little flowers that come in the kit are so cute.  I fussy cut some of the shapes from one of the pages in the kit and put them behind the flowers. 


And last but not least is a page about all of my kids on a hiking trip to Thunderbird Falls, AK.  I had alot of fun with this page.  I normally try and scrap a picture of my boys every chance I get, because I feel like I'm always scrapping about Alexis all the time.  Girls are easier to Scrap....what can I say. 


Thank you so much for stopping by...don't forget to come by tomorrow and see how delicious the album kit is!!

1 comment:

  1. Hi friend You did a amazing job so gorgeous page love it al!!

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete