Saturday, August 6, 2011

The Simple Life ~The Color Room #70~

I've been wanting to do an entry for TCR for a awhile now, but I can never seem to find the time.  So, yesterday I finally found the time and I had a blast.  I must admit that sticking to the color palette was very challenging for me, but I was able to use up some items that have been in my stash for awhile.  I think I'll be doing more of TCR palettes.

 
I had such a great time making this page.  In the picture is my husband and daughter...we were hiking at McConnell's Mill in Pittsburgh about 2 years ago.

 
I used lots of Prima flowers for the flower cluster...it was so nice using up some of my old stash.


Thank you so much for taking a peak!! Here's a link to The Color Room if you want to give the palette a try!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa! This Lo is just so cute! I find it hard to stick to colors too! Luved ur mini album for MCS. Great Job!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Melissa, your blog looks beautiful and great job on TCR palette!

    ReplyDelete
  3. HI friend I find this very stunning love the cluster flowers

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete