Sunday, August 21, 2011

My Creative Sketches is Live!!

Hello everyone!! I am super excited to announce that My Creative Sketches is Live!! If you love using sketches, entering challenges, and winning prizes; My Creative Sketches is the place to be.  Pam has some awesome prizes in store for you...how about some Dusty Attic and Prima.

The whole design team had the pleasure of working with this months sketch created by Kim Keane...so there are lots of examples to look at.  Here's my take on the sketch.





Here's a little taste of 1 of the prizes...there will be 3.  Head on over to My Creative Sketches and check out all of the Design Teams beautiful work and become a follower.  I'm looking forward to seeing your entries...Happy Scrapping!! 







 

3 comments:

  1. I seen your Layout over @ My Creative Sketches & thought this is Truly Gorgeous...
    & thought I would stop by to tell you this!!!
    xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi friend I found this so beautiful vintage page You already now it from me

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Melissa your page is gorgeous!!! Love all the details! Thank you so much for the inspiration and for your lovely in my blog!!!

    ReplyDelete