Friday, August 5, 2011

More to reveal from My Creative Scrapbook

I was super excited to be asked to do the mini album this month.  Did you know that My Creative Scrapbook offers a mini album kit every month?  Let me tell you that this months kits was AWESOME...it was packed to the brim with Simple Stories Destination Collection, Basic Grey brads, Prima flowers, and so much more.  There is more than enough in the kit to complete the album and load it with super cute embellishments.

Since the papers were about travel, I wanted to make an album about all the different places we have traveled to over the years. 


Thank you so much for stopping by.  Head on over to My Creative Scrapbook and check the Design Teams gorgeous work.

2 comments:

  1. Wow Melissa this is a stunner!! Love the tags page, and love the penciled doodle-border around the edges.. Just a fabulous album!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a beautiful mini. I love it! TFS!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete