Thursday, August 4, 2011

It's reveal day at My Creative Scrapbook

Hi ladies!!! I'm back for the My Creative Scrapbook Reveal.  I had the pleasure of working with the Creative kit this month, and it was SUPER CUTE...very bright and Summery!! There are going to be lots of fun things happening over at My Creative Scrapbook in the next couple months...you'll have to be sure to come by and check it out.


I just love this page.  I did a little bit of fussy cutting and used the dot ribbon that came in the kit to decorate the stems of the flower chipboard pieces. I also tried some more hand stitching.




This page is one of my new favorites.  It's not very often that I get a decent picture of my boys.  I really loved the color combo of the 3 Bugs in a Rug "Lazy Summer" and "Chloe" Collections.  Isn't that clothesline adorable?




Here's another page of my daughter Alexis.  This kit really fits her personality.  I made the large flower diecut from a pattern that I had lying around.  I used some scalloped scissors to cut the borders. 




Lastly another page about Alexis.  We were fishing in Illinois.  She's so cute with her pink bows and pink and purple fishing pole.  I did a lot if fussy cutting on the this page.  



Thank you so much for stopping by and taking a peek.  Stop by My Creative Scrapbook and check out all the Design Teams wonderful creations.  

1 comment: