Wednesday, July 6, 2011

More to reveal from My Creative Scrapbook

I got to work with two kits from My Creative Scrapbook this month.  I posted the creative kit yesterday and today I'm going to show off the Album Kit.  I love love loved the album kit this month.  It featured Pink Paislee's Daily Junque Collection.  This kit is so versitle...it could be used for a mini album, boy/girl pages, or even travel pages. Here's the link to the DT gallery so you can check out all the gorgeous work the DT has created this month.  My Creative Scrapbook


I had to put this page first...it is one of my all time favorites.  It is a very rare occasion that I get a good picture of my oldest son, so I was stoked when I got this shot.


The kit comes with the Pink Paislee Daily Junque Ephemera pack and it has the cutest cards in it.  I cut the card up and used the Bee picture and the word Bee for part of the title.



This is another one of my favorites from the Album Kit...I have lots of favorites, because this kit was awesome...lol.  These are pictures of my daughter and son playing in the tree behind our house.  
The kit came with lots of chipboard pieces.  To decorate the wings...I misted them with Patina glimmer mist and then applied a coat of Distress Crackle Paint (Picket Fence) over the top



I've been wanting to scrap a page about Alaska. This is the most beautiful place I've ever lived and I have the most amazing nature pictures...so when I saw this paper in the kit, I knew it would be perfect.  



I did a lot of fussy cutting on this page.  These are pictures of my youngest son Kyle and Sparky.  Kyle adores Sparky so much. 




This is another one of my favorites...I love the Prima Iron-on that came in the kit.  




I misted the large Pink Paislee flower and made the little lace flower out of the ribbon that came in the kit.


And last but not least this is a page about my middle son Troy.  I did a lot of fussy cutting on this page.
Thanks you so much for stopping by. 

5 comments:

  1. The white flower (felt?) misted in blue looks AWESOME! Really love it.
    And the layouts are pretty cute too! Much to look at and a lot to touch =)

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow melissa your work is amazing love it gorgeous done!!

    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your lay outs, they are all just super cute!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your layouts especially the one with the iron on!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love all of your LOs!!

    amanda

    ReplyDelete