Saturday, July 9, 2011

Lovely ~Petaloo Color Me Crazy Challenge~


I did this page for the Petaloo Color Me Crazy Challenge.  Here's the link if you want to give it a shot. Petaloo CMC  This is a picture if my daughter Alexis that I took the other day.  I can't believe how big she's getting.  I used My Minds Eye Lost & Found Market Street and Madison Ave papers. 


All the flowers are Petaloo Color Me Crazy flowers.  I used several different glimmer mists and inks to decorate the flowers.


Thanks for taking a peek!!

4 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa, your layout is adorable. What a sweet girl. Thank you for entering the Petaloo’s Color me Crazy Challenge. Your entry is just lovely. We will be emailing the winners & runner-ups on Wednesday July 27th ! And don’t forget to visit our Petaloo Youtube channel and website gallery for more ideas and inspiration. Good luck!
    Priscilla :)
    http://petaloo.typepad.com
    Petaloo Products
    Priscilla@petaloo.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a sweet picture!!! And what a gorgeous page! I love the way you did the blooms! I planned on doing that CMC challenge too, but my order hasn't gotten here from sb.com!!! Good Luck!!!
    phamil (won't let me login?!?!?!?)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO. It is so hard to believe how big she is!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Ohhh! sooo beautiful ....and the photo, as always so lovely! I miss seeing your work roll in every month, I have to make a point to stop by here more often! Hope you are having a great summer Melissa! xx

    ReplyDelete