Tuesday, July 5, 2011

It's reveal day at My Creative Scrapbook

Yay!! It's that time of the month again...Reveal Day!! I had the pleasure of working with the Creative Kit this month and it features Echo Park's Splash Collection.  This kit is full of the cutest embellishments and it's great for those summer pictures.  I had a blast working with this kit.  Head on over to My Creative Scrapbook's website and check out all the Design Teams work...it's amazing!!


I tried hand stitching for the first time on this page.  I like how it turned out, but my hand was so sore by the time I was done.  Pushing a needle through 6 layers of paper and a photo was rough...I even used a paper piercer first and it was still really hard...maybe my needle was too big.






I did a tutorial on how I decorated the Smile Chipboard.  It should be posted on My Creative Scrapbook's page by the 10th under July's How To's.  Here's the link  How To's


I fussy cut the swirls from the orange paper that came in the kit and did a little doodling and coloring on them.








 I told you this kit was amazing!!  Thanks for taking a peek!! Become a follower if your not already ;)

2 comments:

  1. Hi Melissa, I love love love what you have done with these papers. All your layouts are so eye catching and stunning. Great job with the stitching it looks fantastic.

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow my friend this is stunning page's love it al!!

    have a very great day
    Hugs carla

    ReplyDelete