Sunday, May 15, 2011

Seward ~Prima May BAP~


I did this page for the Prima May BAP.  I got a head start this month.  They haven't even posted the BAP on there blog yet, but it's in the emailed news letter.

These are pictures of our trip to Seward, AK over Mothers Day weekend.  We had such a great time.  The harbor was gorgeous and there were wild sea lion, otters, and bald eagle everywhere.  I've never seen so many wild animal that weren't in the zoo before.  It was definitely the best trip ever.



Thanks for visiting my blog!!! I'll put the link to the BAP when they post it

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful lay out, love the colors and of course the flowers and bling!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous!! Love what you have done with this and the blue color palette. Beautiful!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful LO. I love all the flowers!

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh my gosh oh gorgeous is this. Wonderful work......

    ReplyDelete
  5. Beautiful layout and great take on the challenge.

    ReplyDelete