Sunday, May 1, 2011

Ice Princess


Well I was finally able to play with my Prima Canvas.  I started this a couple weeks ago and finished it up last night.  I had so much fun using this canvas. I'm not much of a Glimmer Mist kind of person...not that I don't love them...I do...I'm just afraid of using them...lol. I'm so scared that I'm going to ruin my page.  I decided to go for it and I love how this page turned out.  I think I'll have to use Glimmer Mist more often.

This is a picture of my daughter on our hike about 3 weeks ago.  There was still snow on the ground and she was playing in it.  She loves her kitty hat.

 
Here's a close up of the flower cluster. I used a lot of flowers for this page. Mostly new Prima flowers.  The little clear crystals are Prima Candy Gems that I cut from the original stem and tied around the almond branch.  If you look close enough there is a bird on the big pink flower.  You can see it plain as day IRL, but the coloring is off in the picture for some reason.


This is just a closeup of the top right corner of the page.  I love the Birdsong collection...the bird was originally cream color, but I inked and misted it. 
Thanks for stopping by my blog.  If your not already a follower, become one ;)

4 comments:

  1. Oh my Melissa! This is lovely! WOW! Love the colors and ur flowers look amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a very beautiful LO.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey friend what very beautiful so amazing details!!

    hugs Carla

    ReplyDelete