Tuesday, April 5, 2011

It's reveal day at My Creative Scrapbook

I was thrilled when Pam asked me to GD for My Creative Scrapbook for another month.  This month I designed using the Creative Kit.  This kit was so much fun and playful.  It was jammed packed with the cutest little embellishments and chipboard pieces. It's perfect for all your Spring and Easter pages.  Plus, the kits are so big that I was able to create 5 LO's, an altered item, and a card. Here's the link if you want to check out all the awesome kits at My Creative Scrapbook

My first page is of my youngest boys egg hunting in Guam, back in 2004...wow time flies.  I made the die cut from on old template and did a little bit of fussy cutting. I loved the little KI Memories puffies...there so adorable.



This is a picture of my daughter playing in the big tree that we had at our old house. I did some more fussy cutting and added some foam squares for some extra dimension. 


For this page I wanted it to be a little bit more playful, so I did a lot of doodling.  The doodling around the cut border was very time consuming, but it was definitely worth it. These are pictures of my daughter playing at the Childrens Museum...she was having so much fun.


I absolutely loved all the little birds and flowers that were on all the papers....once again I did some fussy cutting and added some foam squares.  I wanted the circle die cuts to stand out a little bit more, so I hot glued some of the ribbon around them.  This is a picture of my daughter when she was 6 months old.


I knew as soon as I saw the umbrella and the boots in the kit that I wanted to use these pictures.  The pictures are of my middle son and daughter playing in the fountain at Station Square in Pittsburgh.  My kids love going there.  The fountain dances to the beat of the music and all the kids will run through it and have a great time getting soaked.

I wanted to do an altered item with this kit because it was so cute and it fit so well with Spring and Easter.  So I decided to alter my blocks. Here's the front.


The Back




And last but not least my card.  I'm not a big card person, but I thought I would give it a shot.  I'm pretty happy with it.   

5 comments:

  1. wow,that's a lot of work to share!!and all amazing!
    very lovely pretty work!
    x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Seriously every single one of your layouts is adorable!!!! I am so envious of your talent! BTW I have a majority of the same papers a embellies, from my April ScrapbookCircle kit, so thanks for the ideas and inspiration :0)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow my friend you have amazing job make from te kid and so gbreat details!!!

    I wish you a very great weekend
    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love your LOs!! TFS!! I can't believe how big the kids have gotten.

    Amanda

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorgeous projects - all of them!

    ReplyDelete