Wednesday, March 2, 2011

Stackable Babies ~My Minds Eye Challenge~

Hi Everyone!! It's been awhile since I've posted a layout.  I promise I've been working on something special and you'll see it in a few days...very exciting news.  Anyway, I did this layout for the My Minds Eye Challenge over at Two Peas in a Bucket.  Here's the link if you want to check it out  My Minds Eye Challenge



I used the new Stella Rose Hatti Collection.  I absolutely love this Collection.  This picture is of my sons and husband playing about 6 years ago. The title came from my husband. He would play a game that he made up with the boys called "Stackable Babies". He would yell "Stackable Babies" really loud and the boys would come running and start jumping on him and start stacking on top of each other. It was the funniest and cutest thing to see. I really miss those years. Now my boys would rather play computer or text on their phones...lol

Make sure that you stop back by my blog on March 5th for some exciting new!! Thanks for stopping by!

4 comments:

  1. Beautiful layout Melissa! I love that MME range too. What a lovely memory to scrap. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful work Melissa! Stop by my blog, I left you some love!!! http://piperloo.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  3. great layout!! Can't wait what your exciting news will be!

    ReplyDelete