Saturday, March 12, 2011

Living Life ~Bo Bunny Friday Challenge~



I did this page for the Bo Bunny Friday Layout Challenge.  This sketch is by Robbie Herring...I love her work!!  This is a picture of my daughter when she got her face painted at Kennywood.  She wanted her face painted so bad....I tried to convince her to wait until after we rode all the water rides, but of course she couldn't wait.  So about 20 minutes after she got it done, we rode a water ride and it all came off.  At least I got these pictures before it was ruined. 

Here's a link to the Bo Bunny blog if you'd like to give it a try  Bo Bunny Blog

7 comments:

  1. I LOVE your take on the sketch!! All the dimension and layers are such a perfect touch! Love the way you doodled around the shaped paper, too!! Terrific! Thanks for playing along!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Such cute photos. Love the colors and all the details. Great take on the sketch, beautiful job......

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hey Melissa thank you very much for your sweet comments I do like it so and that Go follow my
    what very wonderful beautiful job on this great sketch!!!
    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  4. Fabulous LO. Love the colors, the pics and the circles. You did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Wow, love your take on the sketch, so bright and cheerfull !!

    Astrid

    ReplyDelete