Tuesday, March 8, 2011

Lil Fisher Boy ~My Minds Eye Challenge~

I did this page for the My Minds Eye Layout Challenge #21.  I used the new Stella Rose Hattie Collection. Here's the link is you want to check it out.  My Minds Eye

 


My Minds Eye Sketch by Anam Stubbington



I matted the banner on a piece of lighter yellow paper to make it stand out more.  


To give the circle flower more dimension, I cut out 3 of the same flowers and just cut the smaller centers out and adhered them together with foam squares. 

Thanks for looking!!

6 comments:

  1. Totally awesome layout! I love the title work and the swirl flower layered with the boat and yellow flower!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey Dear I have your Blog found and I go to follow you wha and and maybe you want to follow me if you like it
    What a wonderful design with the sketch so amazing Pictures and design!!!

    I wish you a wonderful day
    Hugs Carla

    ReplyDelete
  3. Don't you just love those papers!! Great job on the sketch!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Melissa! Great take on the sketch. I just love the new MME ranges. Gorgeous layout. :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. wow,amazing work!!!I love the colors and the little details are Fab!!!
    Nice pictures too!!
    Have a nice weekend!!
    Love,Jolanda

    ReplyDelete
  6. Great layout Melissa! Love those papers, they are perfect with your photo's. The banner looks fab with the backing paper too. Fab job!

    ReplyDelete