Wednesday, March 23, 2011

Beauty ~Prima March BAP~

I did this page for the Prima March BAP. I've had a lot of the new Prima products for over a month now and this is the first chance I've had to play ;) WOW... I love the Botanical Collection...it's so beautiful!! I think I'm going to use this page as one of my entries for the DT Call.  I won't submit it until I can get a better picture...the shadows are horrible. Here's the link if you want to give the sketch a try.  Prima March BAP





Here's the Prima Sketch by Anam Stubbington:


This is a picture of my DD holding one of my pennies last Spring. I've scrapped this picture before, but it's one of my favorites and it matched these papers so well.  We've since moved to Alaska and I'm going to miss all my flowers back in Illinois.


Thanks for taking a peak!!

2 comments:

  1. WOWsers my friend this is so amazing and so great done with the sketch and stunning details


    and I wish you very great week!!!
    hugs carla

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful layout@
    Regards,
    http://bellaideascrapology.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete