Sunday, January 16, 2011

Never a Dull Moment

Ain't that the truth!! I had to take like 50 shots just to get one shot that is just alright.  It is so hard to get any decent pictures of my boys.  One of them is always joking around or just being shy and uncooperative.  My daughter on the other hand will pose for the camera all day long...lol



I just love the Cambridge Collection by Bo Bunny.  I've had it for a little while, but this is the first chance that I've had to use it.  It's perfect for your guys layouts.

 



Here's a closeup of the tag on the layout.  I just took a regular manila tag inked it and stamped it with a Prima stamp.  I cut out the transparency from the Cambridge Noteworthy Journal Cards.  The wings and crown are Tim Holtz Grungeboard, I just applied a little crackle paint and inked them.  Super easy and you get a really cute tag!! TFL

3 comments:

  1. love your blog! I became a follower! If you aren't a follower of my blog yet, please do. I will do a giveaway when I reach 100 followers!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Guess I'll become a follower =)
    You've got nice ideas! Love this LO - the colors you choose are not "girly", and I think your idea of using eyelets and a zipper is amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I just want to say Melissa that I just love your work, right up my alley!

    ReplyDelete