Sunday, January 23, 2011

~Love~ (Scrap That! Jan Sketch Challenge)

This is a layout that I made for the Scrap That! Jan Sketch Challenge.  This was such a fun and wonderful sketch to work with.  I want to give a big shout out to LG Belarmino from Scrap That! for an awesome sketch.  The challenge is still running until Jan 31st if you want to enter.  http://scrapthat.ning.com/forum/topics/january-sketch-challenge

These pictures are of my husband and I at game 6 of the Penguins Stanley Cup Finals.  Aside from going to a Steelers playoff game, this was one of the funnest games ever.  We had an awesome time and actually got a few decent pictures ;)
 
I did a lot of cut work for this LO

TFL ;)

7 comments:

  1. love your layout!! If I will find the time I will give it a go!

    ReplyDelete
  2. fab LO, love this range of papers, cute bunting :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is a beautiful layout Melissa! Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love your style, thanks for following me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. snazzy design, awesome colors! thanks for stopping by my blog, and thank you for adding another source of inspiration ;)

    ReplyDelete
  6. This is gorgeous! I love what you have done with it! If you get a chance, stop by my blog: http://scrapsofwhimsy.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Melissa. Just 'found' your blog today and I'm so glad I did. Your work is awesome! Will be back for another visit soon.

    ReplyDelete